We invite the scientific community working on Food Safety to submit abstracts for oral (15 + 5 min discussion) or poster communications. All scientific contributions are subject to a peer review process, and authors selected for oral communications will be notified by May 29th. The submission of works concerning Food Chemical Contaminants are welcome.
The highest quality works may submit a full paper version until 30th September 2017 for a Food Additives & Contaminants: Part A issue that will be dedicated to the conference - Learn more.
Abstract Submission Details
- Abstract submission requires prior congress registration and payment of at least the presenting author;
- One registered participant can submit no more than two abstracts;
- Only abstracts submitted in English will be reviewed;
- Only abstracts submitted via the online submission system will be considered;
- Abstracts must not exceed 2000 characters (excluding the title, authors and affiliations);
- Submissions should follow the instructions within the submission portal;
- Abstracts should be original work;
- An abstract must be submitted by the presenting author;
- All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use;
- Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for spelling and grammar.
Deadline for abstract submission: April 28th 2017
Terms and Conditions
The submission of an abstract indicates an understanding of the following rules for participation in ICFC 2017:
- All author(s) approve submitting this work for presentation.
- The author(s) transfer(s) all copyright ownership of the named abstract to ICFC 2017.
- The author(s) agree(s) to materially confine their presentations to information in the abstract if accepted for presentation. If an author has more than one abstract accepted, each presentation will be materially confined to the information in the abstract selected for the specific session.
- Authors will immediately notify the ICFC 2017 Secretariat if they are unable to present an abstract or if the presenting author is changed.
- The organisers reserve the right to remove a presentation from the program.