Cancellations are only considered if the Conference secretariat is notified in writing (e-mail is sufficient). Please take in consideration the following rules:
- Registrations are only considered valid after payment has been received;
- Only attendees (or legal representatives) can cancel their own registrations;
- Cancellation received by April 28: Full registration fee refunded, except an administration fee (€ 65);
- Cancellation received from April 29 to May 31: 50% of registration fee will be refunded;
- Cancellation received after May 31: No refund will be provided;
- All refunds will be made after the Conference;
- If you do not attend the Conference without any notice of cancellation, no refund will be given.
As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person prior to May 31th 2017 without penalty. The Secretariat must be advised of any alterations or transfers in writing.
All best endeavours will be made to present the program as shown on this website. The Congress and its agents reserve the right to alter without prior notice, any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating to the meeting, for any cause beyond its reasonable control. The Organising Committee and the Congress Organisers are not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Organising Committee and the Congress Organisers do not accept responsibility for loss of monies caused by delays. Participants are advised to take out personal travel insurance and to extend their policy to cover personal possessions. The Congress does not cover individuals against cancellations of bookings or theft or damage to belongings.